How does Okoa Stima work?
How does Okoa Stima work?
Okoa Stima is a service that offers customers both on Pre-Pay and Post-Pay a one-stop-shop for all their power access needs. Okoa Stima offers services such as account registration, payment of power bills, purchase of tokens, bill querying and presentment, and access to emergency power top up.
How do I Pay Okoa Stima?
How to Repay your Okoa Stima Loan on Pre-pay
- Dial *885# on your Safaricom phone and enter your PIN.
- Select prepaid and then Okoa Stima.
- Choose the “reply Okoa Stima” option, i.e., If you have an outstanding loan.
- Select either full payment or a part payment, and it depends on the amount you have.
How do I check my Stima loan balance?
CHECKING OKOA STIMA LOAN STATUS You may check the balance of your Loan Amount by selecting the option made available for that purpose on the System Menu. 7.2. You will receive a message on the System Menu, confirming the status of any Loan Amount outstanding and the due date.
How can I get free electricity tokens?
Four Ways To Access Free Electricity Tokens In August, Can Be Via WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Chat WhatsApp to 08122-123-123, follow the instructions, one of which is to enter the customer ID.
- A free token will appear.
How do I check my KPLC token debt?
To check your KPLC debt: Compose a new e-mail….How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number.
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How do I buy KPLC tokens without charges?
- Go to your phone’s MPESA menu.
- Select lipa na mpesa followed by paybill.
- Now type VendIT paybill number 501200 then press OK.
- Next enter your 11-digit kplc prepaid meter number as the account number then choose Ok.
- Type your desired amount.
- Go ahead and enter your regular M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm everything then press.
How do I pay KPLC prepaid tokens?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
What happens when KPLC tokens run out?
Yes, your electricity will be shut off (disconnected) when your credit runs out. However, the meter will give a warning when the credit falls below 20Kwhrs. When faced with this situation it is advisable to top up your credit so as to avoid disconnection.
How do I borrow OKOA Mia?
How to apply for Okoa Mia loans
- Dial USSD Code *628# to register for the loan.
- The second step is to pay an acceptance fee of between ksh.
- Also note that the paybill number and account number is your ID number.
How much electricity units do you get for R100?
60/kWh for this exercise , when you buy R100 worth of pre-paid, you get 62,5 kWh of electricity loaded to your meter.
Can you get into debt with a prepayment meter?
How can you owe money on a prepayment meter? You can still have a debt on your meter if you need to pay back the credit you received in an emergency situation, or if you have a prepayment plan to repay this type of debt and have missed a payment.
What happens when prepaid electricity runs out?
When meter balance reaches zero, the meter switches off the electricity that powers your house. Indeed, the prepaid electricity meter has a relay (an automatic switch) which disconnects the power when there is no units left. When you top up, the meter balance increases and the relays lets electricity flows again.
How many units of electricity do I need for KSh 500?
With ksh. 500, you will now get 31 units (we have updated this answer to reflect the changes).
Do KPLC tokens expire?
Prepaid tokens expire three months after the day of purchase. Therefore, you cannot use them when they have expired. You should load your tokens within three months of purchase.
How do I pay back OKOA jahazi?
How to pay Okoa Jahazi debt. After successfully receiving your airtime on credit, Safaricom will give you a limited period of a few days to pay it back. The straightforward method of paying your debt is to top up airtime on your number, and it will automatically be deducted.
What is OKOA Sasa?
Okoa Sasa is a mobile lending platform that provides fast loans via a USSD code to employees as Salary advances. The main target customers for Okoa Sasa loans are Teacher Service Commission (TSC) employees especially teachers. The loans are accessible via *884# then proceed by following the prompts.
How many units is R50 electricity?
The cost per unit for low consumption is R0. 96, VAT inclusive, rounded off on block one. He says if this customer buys a token worth R50 he will receive 52.30kWh units. Whereas a high consuming customer, buying for the same amount (R50), will pay R4.
Is prepayment electricity more expensive?
Prepaying for your energy lets you pay small amounts often, but it’s usually a more expensive way to pay than getting a bill.
How do I know if I have debt on my prepaid meter?
How to Check your Prepaid Meter Balance. To check the total credit unit you have used on your prepaid meter at a time, dial “07” on the keypad then press the blue button, and your available balance will be displayed on your screen.
Why do I owe money on a prepayment meter?
Summary. You can accumulate a debt on a prepayment meter if you have accessed Emergency Credit that you haven’t paid back. Emergency Credit is added to a prepayment meter when the prepaid credit runs out, and this is done to avoid having energy supply cut off.