What questions should I ask the wedding questionnaire?
What questions should I ask the wedding questionnaire?
Here are 30 questions you need to be asking your wedding couples on their questionnaires:
- Where are the bride and groom getting ready? (include addresses)
- Is hair and makeup team coming to you or are you going to a salon?
- What time is the bride’s hair and makeup scheduled to start?
- Do you plan on doing a first look?
What questions should a wedding photographer ask?
What Are Questions Wedding Photographers Should Ask and Why?
- What’s your budget for wedding photography?
- How many photos do you need?
- How many guests are invited to the wedding?
- What are you expecting from your wedding photographer?
- Do you have a list of poses?
How do I make a wedding questionnaire?
- First & Last names.
- Wedding Date.
- Both of your phone numbers + one additional contact person’s number.
- Email address.
- Full Mailing Address.
- What are your Instagram handles?
- What last name(s) will you each be taking once you’re married?
- Hair & Makeup Location.
What questions should I ask a client before my wedding photoshoot?
Bonus – 10 Wedding Photography Questions for Clients by Hanssie
- Family Details & Dynamics.
- Names of all in the Wedding Party.
- Phone Numbers of Day Of Contact People.
- A List of All The Vendors.
- Photography Expectations.
- Their Story.
- List of People (aside from immediate family) To Be Photographed With.
- Venue Restrictions.
What questions should I ask a client before a photoshoot?
The 10 most essential questions I ask my clients
- What is the emotion, feeling or vibe you want to portray in these images?
- What is the main purpose for choosing me as a photographer?
- What do you want to stay away from?
- What is your current demographic?
- What do you like about the reference images you sent me?
What type of information is included in pre wedding evaluation form?
- Names and wedding date*
- Your mobile numbers.
- Bride/Groom Morning Prep (Person 1)
- Where will you be getting ready and from what time?
- Who is in the bridal/groom party? (
- Do you have any hair/makeup/anything else booked in?
- What time are you leaving to the service?
What should a photographer ask a client?
What are some good questions to ask a photographer?
10 Questions for Photographers (You Should Always Ask!)
- What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started taking photos?
- How did you get good at photography?
- What gear do you use?
- Which lens is your favorite?
- When you go out to shoot, do you take any essential items other than a camera and lens?
What questions should a photographer ask a client?
What should be included in a photography questionnaire?
Questions to include in a Family Portraits questionnaire: Tell me one fun fact about each member of the family? What’s one of your favorite memories together with your family? Can you share a recent photo of you and your family that you really love? Let me know what you love about that photo.
What order should wedding pictures be taken in?
What family group photographs are standard at weddings?
- B&G + her parents.
- B&G + his parents.
- B&G + both parents, siblings & partners + kids.
- B&G + bridal party (bridesmaids, flower girls, best man, ushers, page boys)
- Bride on her own + bridesmaids, flower girls.
- Groom on his own + best man, ushers, page boys.
What questions should I ask in a photography questionnaire?
Questions to Ask Photography Clients Before the Project
- Question 1: How did you find me and what made you contact me?
- Question 2: What’s your contact info?
- Question 3: For this project, what are your aesthetic preferences?
- Question 4: How will you use the photos?
- Question 5: What’s the deadline for this project?
What should you not ask a photographer?
13 Things You Should Never Say to a Photographer
- “Why can’t you send us all the photos the day after the event?”
- “Such great photos!
- “Can you please make me look younger in photoshop?”
- “Check out this photo on Pinterest, can you please do the same for me?”
- “I think this photo will look great in black & white”
What do you say to clients before photoshoot?
How to prepare your clients for a photo shoot
- Make sure I am prompt with email responses and questions so they know they matter to me.
- Ask them to send me examples of my work that they were drawn to.
- Offer advice and tips for clothing items.
- Offer professional hair and makeup.
How many images do you give your client?
The short and simple answer is ~100 per hour of shooting or roughly 800 photos for 8 hour wedding day coverage. As we explained, this figure is not some industry standard that all wedding photographers have to stick to.
What questions do photographers ask clients?
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new photography project?
7 of the Best Questions to Ask Photography Clients
- Break the Ice.
- Ask Them Their Story.
- If It’s an Event, Have Them Walk You Through Every Step That You Will Be There to Photograph.
- Where Would You Like These Photos to Be Taken?
- Is There Any Particular Editing Style You Like?
Is 8 hours enough for wedding photographer?
8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage An 8-hour package is usually enough time for an average-size wedding (about 100-150 people), and the extra 2 hours of coverage will usually allow the photographer to capture the tail end of you getting ready, some detail shots of the reception space, and the start of the dance party.
How long do pre wedding pictures take?
We do highly recommend a first look for weddings taking place later in the day in order to capture day-lit portraits. Pre-ceremony photos after first look: Bride and groom with their close family and bridal party: Two to three minutes per shot; more if the groups are very large, and less if they are very small.
Do you tip a photographer?
Usually, tips for photographers range from $50 to $100. However, you do not need to tip more than 10% of your total bill. You can choose to tip more if you receive your photos in a timely manner and like how they turned out.