What is the use of Pfcg T-code?
What is the use of Pfcg T-code?
Transaction code PFCG is a role maintenance administration to manage roles and authorization data. The tool for role maintenance, the Profile Generator automatically creates authorization data based on selected menu functions. These are then presented for fine-tuning.
What does Pfcg stand for in SAP?
PFCG stands for Perfectly Functionally Co-coordinating Group.
How do I find a program name with T-code?
- SE93 to display the TCode.
- Run the TCode, go to Menu: System->Status->SAP Data->Repository Data->Program.
What are the significance of the transaction codes Pfcg and SU01?
SU01 is for User maintainence. PFCG is for profile generation. Via Su01 you can create new users, change password for them assign roles and profiles to it and also assign them to Groups like SUPER. You can lock and unlock a particular user.
How do I copy a role in Pfcg?
SAP NetWeaver – PFCG Roles
- Step 1 − In the following screenshot, enter the role name and click the Single/Composite role.
- Step 2 − To copy an existing role, click the Copy Role button.
- Step 3 − To change a role, select the role from the list and click the Change button as shown in the following screenshot.
How do I see all Tcodes in SAP?
Use transaction SE11 – ABAP Dictionary: Fill in the Database table name and click the Display button. – TSTCT table will contain all the Tcodes with Texts. If you want to display all the transaction code (total – 57,048) you have to change the Fields: Maximum number of hits to 99999 (default 500).
How do I add a role to Pfcg?
Creating Single Roles
- To start role maintenance, either choose Create Role in the SAP Easy Access transaction die or Tools → Administration → User Maintenance →Role Administration →Roles (transaction PFCG).
- Enter the name of the role.
- Choose Create.
How do I look up a tcode in SAP?
Go to transaction SE80 and select Program in the list. Fill the program name and click on Display. In the list below, look for Transactions.
How do I find the SAP program name?
Go to SE11 give the table name TSTC if you give t-code it shows prog name and if u give prog name it ll show corresponding tcode for that.
How can I get Tcode authorization in SAP?
Navigate to the Menu tab to change the user menu on the Menu tab page. Go to the Authorization tab to change the Authorization data for that user. You can also use the Expert Mode to adjust the authorizations for the menu changes under Authorization. Click on Generate button to generate the profile for this role.
How do I add a transaction to Pfcg?
Execute the t_code PFCG and select what ever the role you have then edit. In the menu tab Click on transaction. Then add the t_code for the role.
How do I find the tcode table in SAP?
Use TCODE, SE16 to view required table in the Database.
How do I see all codes in SAP?
How do I search transactions in SAP?
How to find Transaction codes in SAP?
- The transaction code is : KTRAN ( find transaction )
- Process :
- Step 1 : Type Transaction code KTRAN in the search bar.
- Step 2 : Press enter and you will be guided to a new screen and as marked in blue pen, press EXECUTE as shown below :
How do I add a Tcode to a role in SAP?
How do I Tcode an authorization in SAP?
How do I find the transaction code for a table in SAP?
How to Find Table For Transaction Code in SAP
- Step1: Enter the T.
- System-> New GUI Window.
- Step4: On SAP Easy Access Goto T.
- Order: 14.
- Step6: Now the Display Standard Order 14: Overview screen appears:
- Step7: Goto ST05 Performance Trace window and select the Deactivate Trace on All Instances button.